Challenge Yourself Every Single Day

Rabu, 03 Mei 2017

Keep Learning

I dont exactly remember, when my father gave me a thick book about Tafsir Al-Qur'an. After retire from his work, my father enrolled as student in Masjid Al-Falah Surabaya to learn about Tajwid in order to make his Arabic pronunciation better and smoothen to read Al-Quran. For sometime I forgot about that book, until this afternoon I had conversation with him. I asked my father what he learn today at Masjid, and he said this period he learn about Tafsir Al-Qur'an. Then I feel touch by his willingness and passion (because my house - masjid is quite far) to keep learning regardless of his age. When I look back to my self I feel looser, because I rarely read a book or even study literally. I have a small library that consist of my book collection. I also got many book about Marriage in Islam as my wedding party. But why, they are neatly arrange in my book shelves. Every time I see it, I feel guilty because neglected them. Now I will planning my daily schedule orderly. I should give my brain his right to receive at least one page or five page of book a week. This also my tool to keep my brain a live.

PS. Now I am join as Dishub Choir named Monsa Dishub.
You can see us on our youtube channel named Dishub Surabaya

0 comments :

About me

Foto Saya
Paramadina
Wanderlust
Lihat profil lengkapku

Follow me

Blog Archive

Categories

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Páginas