Challenge Yourself Every Single Day

Kamis, 27 Oktober 2016

Revive

This month I have been preparing my scholarship application, Chevening. It is two weeks before deadline next month. At first I do not considering to apply this year, but I also postpone it last year. Therefore I though perhaps this year I will try, or at least warming up my ability to write an essay. Still, writing for essay application is never ending process. I need to looking back my footprint to pick up what to be highlighted on my essay, especially my working activities in journalist. I am so grateful that my supervisor in office support me to learn and thrive.


Lately, there is new employer in my office that far younger than me, she is around 17 yo. Then I realize that I get older (hahaha...), but there are many wishlist that I do not achieve it yet in my age. Lets fight for our dream again :D

0 comments :

About me

Foto Saya
Paramadina
Wanderlust
Lihat profil lengkapku

Follow me

Blog Archive

Categories

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Páginas